Friday, March 1, 2019

CONTACT ME FOR A FREE CONSULTATION


Since 2005, I have assisted over 250 PhD, Masters and Honours students across the globe to graduate through my supervision, guidance, and editing of their thesis. My expertise lies primarily in the Social and Health Sciences, but specifically, in Sociology, Criminology, Politics, Public Health, Resilience, and Professional Development. 

In addition, over the same period, I have assisted over 450 students to enter the medical school of their choice through teaching them my unique GAMSAT essay writing strategy. 

TESTIMONIALS

Ming-Chun Yen, 2018
I am very pleased that I engaged Robert as my tutor this year. He provides valuable insights into the underlying meanings of complex questions and is very informative, especially with essay plans, which I’m sure has helped me gain the excellent results I’ve achieved. His fee is very reasonable and he responds promptly to my queries.

(Dr) Jonathon Ross, 2015
I wish to thank Dr Robert Muller for the provision of a very professional and highly polished editing service which assisted in bringing this thesis up to a very high standard. He came highly recommended by an autoethnographic associate and I believe this recommendation has proven to be well warranted as a reading of this thesis will testify. 
Jonathon.

Antoine Trezegan, 2018
Dr Robert is a talented go-getter, always adding value. Throughout our lasting work relationship, Dr Robert has brought professionalism, creativity, and optimism. Looking forward to continuing on a path of success with this stellar individual. A true team player! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment